We would like to assist people travelling with their pets and we allow pets at our park through out the entire year with no block out dates.
The following rules are designed to ensure that everyone enjoys a pleasurable and safe stay at Riverbank whether you are travelling with or without pets. If you are a pet owner and like to travel with your best friend, we know that you will appreciate and adhere to the following rules of responsible pet ownership:
- Pets are accepted at the discretion of Riverbank Caravan Park Management and staff only.
- No pets are allowed inside cabins, caravans, drive up ensuites, toilet block or laundry at all times.
- Your pet is to be kept on a leash and under control at all times.
- Pet owners must pick up after their dog. Please use a plastic bag and dispose the waste in the bins provided.
- In consideration and respect for the peace of all guests, owners must not allow their dog to bark, be a nuisance or cause upset to other guests.
- Pets are not to be left unattended. This is for the benefit of all other guests as dogs left alone in a strange place can bark which disrupts the peace.
Please observe the above rules. Regrettably, failure to do may result in you being asked to leave without a refund. We thank you for your co-operation and we trust you will have an enjoyable stay with us.